Dr. Oli Gregory
Technische Universität München
Zentrum Mathematik - M11
85748 Garching bei München
Büro: MI 02.12.039
Telefon: +49 89 289-17060
I am a postdoc in the group of Prof. Dr. Christian Liedtke, and am funded by the ERC Project K3CRYSTAL. My research interests are in algebraic and arithmetic geometry. I am particularly interested in p-adic cohomology theory and especially the de Rham-Witt complex. I like to study both foundational aspects and also applications to positive characteristic geometry.
(Send me an email if you would like the updated version)
- "p-adic Tate conjectures and abeloid varieties" (with Christian Liedtke) -- preprint. arXiv:1903.05630
- "Crystals of relative displays and Calabi-Yau threefolds" -- submitted.
- "Overconvergent de Rham-Witt cohomology for semistable varieties" (with Andreas Langer) -- accepted. arXiv:1711.09943
- "Higher displays arising from filtered de Rham-Witt complexes" (with Andreas Langer) -- accepted. arXiv:1711.09940
- "Crystals of relative displays and Grothendieck–Messing deformation theorems" -- PhD thesis.
I wrote my University of Exeter PhD thesis under the excellent supervision of Prof. Andreas Langer. It can be found in the Exeter thesis repository here http://hdl.handle.net/10871/27636.
In 2014 I wrote my University of Cambridge Part III essay under the supervision of Prof. Tony Scholl. The essay is an exposition of A. Borel's famous results on the algebraic K-theory of number fields. Interpreted correctly, this is the dimension zero case of the Beilinson conjectures linking special values of L-functions to motivic cohomology. I thoroughly enjoyed writing this essay and retain an interest in regulators. I include the link to the essay here in case anybody is interested. I stress that none of the material contained therein is original.